- HOW TO...
- TOP CLUB PICKS
- BOOK SPOTLIGHT
- Top Rated Books
- Book Giveaways
- New Releases
- NPR Great Reads for Book Clubs 2015
- From Page to Screen
- Pulitzer Prize Winners (Novel)
- New York Times Bestsellers (Fiction)
- New York Times Bestsellers (Non-Fiction)
- Most Anticipated Books of February
- Amazon Best Books of the Month
- The NYT Most Notable Books of 2015 (Fiction)
- Now in Paperback
- People Magazine Best Books of 2015
- iBooks Best Books of the Month
- National Book Award Winners (Fiction)
- The NYT Most Notable Books of 2015 (Non-Fiction)
- Book Club Review: "Beautiful"
- Entertainment Weekly Best Books of 2015
- Indie Next Best Books of the Month
- Book Club Review: "Fun"
- AUTHOR CHATS
BKMT READING GUIDES
by Toni Morrison
Hardcover : 160 pages
3 clubs reading this now
3 members have read this book
Frank Money is an angry, self-lo
America's most celebrated novelist, Nobel Prize-winner Toni Morrison extends her profound take on our history with this twentieth-century tale of redemption: a taut and tortured story about one man's desperate search for himself in a world disfigured by war.
Frank Money is an angry, self-loathing veteran of the Korean War who, after traumatic experiences on the front lines, finds himself back in racist America with more than just physical scars. His home may seem alien to him, but he is shocked out of his crippling apathy by the need to rescue his medically abused younger sister and take her back to the small Georgia town they come from and that he's hated all his life. As Frank revisits his memories from childhood and the war that have left him questioning his sense of self, he discovers a profound courage he had thought he could never possess again.
A deeply moving novel about an apparently defeated man finding his manhood?and his home.
Editorial ReviewNo editorial review at this time.
ExcerptNo Excerpt Currently Available
Discussion QuestionsNo discussion questions at this time.
Book Club Recommendations
Recommended to book clubs by 1 of members.
Join the leading website for book clubs with over 35,000 clubs and 20,000 reading guides.
Get free weekly updates on top club picks, book giveaways, author events and more