- HOW TO...
- TOP CLUB PICKS
- BOOK SPOTLIGHT
- AUTHOR CHATS
- December 2013 Book of the Month
- Weekly Review Roundup: The Best Books of November
- This Month's Book Giveaways, Issue 1
- Weekly Book Review Roundup: The Best Books of October
- October 2013 Book of the Month
- November's Book of the Month Giveaway: The Night of the Comet
- The Necessary Lies Road Trip Newsletter
BKMT READING GUIDES
Editorial ReviewNo editorial review at this time.
THE DAY OF
When I think of my wife, I always think of her head. The shape of it, to begin with. The very ﬁrst time I saw her, it was the back of the head I saw, and there was something lovely about it, the angles of it. Like a shiny, hard corn kernel or a riverbed fossil. She had what the Victorians would call a ﬁnely shaped head. You could imagine the skull quite easily. ... view entire excerpt...
Discussion QuestionsEssay from Gillian for Powells:
Book Club Recommendations
Recommended to book clubs by 0 of 0 members.
Join the leading website for book clubs with over 35,000 clubs and 20,000 reading guides.
Get free weekly updates on top club picks, book giveaways, author events and more