- TOP CLUB PICKS
- BOOK SPOTLIGHT
- Top Rated Books
- Book Giveaways
- New Releases
- NPR Great Reads for Book Clubs 2015
- From Page to Screen
- Pulitzer Prize Winners (Novel)
- New York Times Bestsellers (Fiction)
- New York Times Bestsellers (Non-Fiction)
- Most Anticipated Books of February
- Amazon Best Books of the Month
- The NYT Most Notable Books of 2015 (Fiction)
- Now in Paperback
- People Magazine Best Books of 2015
- iBooks Best Books of the Month
- National Book Award Winners (Fiction)
- The NYT Most Notable Books of 2015 (Non-Fiction)
- Book Club Review: "Beautiful"
- Entertainment Weekly Best Books of 2015
- Indie Next Best Books of the Month
- Book Club Review: "Fun"
- AUTHOR CHATS
BKMT READING GUIDES
Vahudrick (I): The Blood Gift
by C.N. Cheeks
Paperback : 442 pages
0 clubs reading this now
0 members have read this book
Carina Powers has had a difficult life dealing with bullies and weight issues. She failed to find purpose for her life. In the process of changing that, she had no idea the man of her dreams, Kopono Majealo (Ma ha a low) the owner of the 24 hour gym she attends, would finally find her and change their destiny forever. At the moment their relationship reached the highest level of total intimacy, Kopono reveals that he is a Ruler of the Underworld, he is a Vampire. With the acceptance of her new love comes great responsibility.
From their blood bond, strange changes begin to happen. Little did either of them know that Carina had a secret of her own, a secret hidden from her by her own family. Carina and Kopono's lives begin to change and as they become one of the most important creations the Underworld has ever seen they grow together in their relationship as well. As Carina is introduced to the Underworld of Myths and Legends, she is introduced to the more profound truth about the World and its hidden treasures. Take the journey with us as we follow this romantic, action packed, drama as Carina and Kopono search for their purpose.
Editorial ReviewNo editorial review at this time.
ExcerptNo Excerpt Currently Available
Discussion QuestionsNo discussion questions at this time.
Book Club Recommendations
Recommended to book clubs by 0 of members.
Join the leading website for book clubs with over 35,000 clubs and 20,000 reading guides.
Get free weekly updates on top club picks, book giveaways, author events and more