- HOW TO...
- TOP CLUB PICKS
- BOOK SPOTLIGHT
- AUTHOR CHATS
- December 2013 Book of the Month
- Weekly Review Roundup: The Best Books of November
- This Month's Book Giveaways, Issue 1
- Weekly Book Review Roundup: The Best Books of October
- October 2013 Book of the Month
- November's Book of the Month Giveaway: The Night of the Comet
- The Necessary Lies Road Trip Newsletter
BKMT READING GUIDES
Salvage the Bones: A Novel
by Jesmyn Ward
Paperback : 288 pages
14 clubs reading this now
0 members told 0 friends about this book.
3 members have read this book
As the twelve days that make up the novel's framework yield to their dramatic conclusion, this unforgettable family-motherless children sacrificing for one another as they can, protecting and nurturing where love is scarce-pulls itself up to face another day. A big-hearted novel about familial love and community against all odds, and a wrenching look at the lonesome, brutal, and restrictive realities of rural poverty, Salvage the Bones is muscled with poetry, revelatory, and real.
Editorial ReviewNo editorial review at this time.
ExcerptNo Excerpt Currently Available
Discussion QuestionsNo discussion questions at this time.
Book Club Recommendations
Recommended to book clubs by 0 of 0 members.
Join the leading website for book clubs with over 35,000 clubs and 20,000 reading guides.
Get free weekly updates on top club picks, book giveaways, author events and more