- HOW TO...
- TOP CLUB PICKS
- BOOK SPOTLIGHT
- AUTHOR CHATS
- December 2013 Book of the Month
- Weekly Review Roundup: The Best Books of November
- This Month's Book Giveaways, Issue 1
- Weekly Book Review Roundup: The Best Books of October
- October 2013 Book of the Month
- November's Book of the Month Giveaway: The Night of the Comet
- The Necessary Lies Road Trip Newsletter
BKMT READING GUIDES
by Jerry Spinelli
Paperback : 240 pages
0 clubs reading this now
0 members told 0 friends about this book.
1 member has read this book
(Eggs is a quirky and moving novel about two very complicated, damaged children. David has recently lost his mother to a freak accident, his salesman father is constantly on the road, and he is letting his anger out on his grandmother. Primrose lives with her unstable, childlike, fortuneteller mother, and the only evidence of the father she never knew is a framed picture. Despite their age difference (David is 9, Primrose is 13), they forge a tight yet tumultuous friendship, eventually helping each other deal with what is missing in their lives.
Editorial ReviewNo editorial review at this time.
ExcerptNo Excerpt Currently Available
Discussion QuestionsNo discussion questions at this time.
Book Club Recommendations
Recommended to book clubs by 0 of 0 members.
Join the leading website for book clubs with over 35,000 clubs and 20,000 reading guides.
Get free weekly updates on top club picks, book giveaways, author events and more